Assisting You and Your Patients
Accredited Hospices of America is a premier hospice provider in the Katy, Texas, community. We offer the most comprehensive hospice and bereavement care in the following counties: Fort Bend , Harris, Brazoria, Montgomery, Austin, Waller, Colorado, Washington, Galveston and Wharton counties. Click here for our complete coverage area
Our staff comprises physicians, nursing professionals, social workers, chaplains and specially trained volunteers. We offer a full-spectrum hospice care staff who are on-call 24/7, every day of the year.
You have access to our expert services, including physician services:
- Our Medical Director(s) have extensive experience in Hospice and Palliative Care
- We are available for consultation regarding hospice, bereavement and palliative care
- We help maintain effective, clear and ongoing communication
Serve as a resource to which you may refer patients and families
We provide companionship and respite care for caregivers by hospice-trained professionals
Accredited Hospices of America works closely with healthcare personnel in hospitals, assisted living facilities, and nursing facilities to facilitate smooth and timely transition to hospice from both a healthcare and an administrative standpoint. Upon receiving your referral, our admissions team responds within two hours to meet the needs of the patient.
When is the Right Time for Referral?
Consider Accredited Hospices of America when:
- Your patient suffers from an advanced illness
- The patient and their family are considering hospice care
- Your patient’s health is declining
Signs of Decline May Include:
- Significant reduction in weight despite a supportive dietary intake
- The patient becomes increasingly dependent
- More than one instances of hospitalization within the last several months
- The patient’s illness is progressing rapidly despite efforts to slow it
- The patient’s time spent sleeping increases
- The patient becomes withdrawn from family and/or caregivers
- Multiple conditions are developing or becoming worse
If the patient or patient’s family are uncertain and need further discussion of the Hospice approach, we are here to help. Please contact us if we may assist you in any way.